Varsteel Lethbridge Corporate Center Inventory Clerk
Purpose of this Position:
To ensure proper inventory data is updated in our system in a timely and accurate manner for all branches.
Responsible for obtaining, organizing, processing, and reconciling, purchase orders, mill test reports, cut sheets, invoicing and various reports.
The Inventory Clerk’s primary responsibilities are; but not limited to, the following:
- Update systems to reflect proper inventory counts for all branches.
- Input and prepare all receiving documentation for material being delivered to all of our locations within our system.
- Ensure Varsteel Ltd, policies and procedures are maintained, by reviewing and following up on invoices which don’t meet outlined criteria.
- Ensure daily batches are completed, and any outstanding requirements are followed up and resolved.
- Run and maintain monthly inventory reports.
- Update inventory in the system to match daily cuts sheets.
- Resolve inquiries from branches and corporate office regarding general inventory questions.
- Assist in recording corporate invoices and running batches for mailing to clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
The Inventory Clerk will be responsible for acquiring and developing the following:
- A clear understanding of how to use the software programs and other tools used by the Inventory department.
- Basic accounting concepts.
- A commitment to producing consistently high quality work with an attention to detail.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning financial transactions pertaining to Varsteel Ltd.
- Work independently or as part of a team in order to complete required deadlines.
- Set priorities to manage varying workloads throughout the day.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Behave in a professional and courteous manner.
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Applicants may apply through www.varsteel.ca/employment