Dominion Pipe and Piling is a market leader in the global business of foundation steel import, service and supply. With our commitment to market expansion and continued growth, we are looking to add a career minded, driven individual to make a major contribution to our continued growth and success. We understand the skillset and aptitude it takes to be successful in this role and we are looking to develop the right person for long-term success; not simply hire past experience or education.
Under the direct guidance of the Branch Manager you will begin as an inside salesperson; handling customer inquiries, generating quotes and making outgoing sales calls, while developing a deep understanding of your provided account base and the steel industry as a whole. As you demonstrate a high level of capability and understanding in these capacities, you will be elevated to the position of outside sales. As an outside sales representative your role will diversify and your autonomy will increase. You will not only maintain business levels within your existing account base but also become responsible for acquiring new business and developing stronger relationships with your customers. This role requires a passion for people and a true passion for success. In this role we understand that relationships build trust and trust builds our business.
Location: Edmonton, AB
- Comfortable with learning on the fly in a fast, high-pressure environment.
- Passionate about developing and owning a territory.
- Experienced with Mac / MS Office.
- Willing to do whatever it takes to facilitate team success.
- Able to understand that employees at all levels and in all positions play a critical role in our success.
- *A college/university education in business is an asset however proven business acumen will suffice.
- A competitive base salary/commission/incentives/medical and dental benefits.
- The opportunity to work in a global industry with virtually unlimited career potential.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The opportunity to immediately make a tangible contribution
If you are ready to enter one of the most exciting and dynamic industries available with one of Canada’s greatest companies, please submit your resume along with a brief cover letter to www.varsteel.ca/employment